Sunday, July 18, 2010

Suger and Spice

Some Sundays are better than others. Today was an excellent Sunday. I woke up bright and early and made the Husband breakfast, watched entirely too much TV, studied for a few hours, cooked my famous pot roast, and made these fantastic cupcakes. These are Martha's snickerdoodle cupcakes with buttercream and cinnamon sugar sprinkle. My favorite cookie is now my favorite cupcake, so far :)














Its a cinnamon cupcake, which by itself is amazing. I made my icing with no better for once and for these it gave it a real fluffy texture. There's not much to say about it, no real method. Just good food.

Next weekend my blog will be longer and, well, better. I'm going to be doing a tour of cupcake stores in, wait for it, Seattle. I know, its like an hour south BUT its got like 6 strictly cupcake places. I can't wait!

What other cookies would make good cupcakes?

1 comment:

  1. Those cupcakes sound DELICIOUS! And, I can't wait for your tour of cupcake stores! SO MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete